Click Here to Submit an Event We will review the details and post your event, or contact you for more information.
- This event has passed.
The AgeWell Collective Presents Aging Well, A Speaker Series
March 9 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Are you a caretaker planning for yourself or a loved one’s future? Are you overwhelmed with options and don’t know where to start?
The Aging Well Speaker Series offers a holistic approach to Aging; providing guidance for estate planning, physical and emotional health. Join local experts as we discuss services and tools to help you and your loved ones to Age Well.
Speakers for our March 9th event include;
- Lorie Mount, partner at Voelz, Reed, & Mount, LLC in Columbus, Indiana
- Ms. Mount is a partner at Voelz, Reed, & Mount, LLC in Columbus, Indiana where she practices in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate settlement, and elder law.
- Dr. Amanda Dornfeld, owner/Physician at Sage Direct Care
- Dr. Dornfeld is a Board Certified Family Physician and Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). Her practice focuses on healthcare with a personal touch, serving the whole family.
- Kelly Weisner PT, DPT, owner/Physical Therapist at Flourish
- Kelly is a Doctor of Physical Therapy who specializes in the evaluation and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction, as well as expertise in treating orthopedic conditions
- Daniel Stearns, owner My Mobility
- Daniel has over 25 years experience in Home Medical Equipment. My Mobility is focused on customer-centered care, matching the right product for your goals.
- Heather Means, Community Liaison for Griswold Home Care
- Heather holds a degree in Psychology, Masters of Social Work, and is a Licensed Social Worker.